Snow Tiger Martial Arts is a is an association of affiliated Martial Arts Clubs throughout Eastern and Central Ontario, stretching from Peterborough to Kingston, and Bancroft to Picton.
We provide instruction in variety of Martial Arts styles and systems for you to enjoy including Chito-Ryu Karate, Canadian Jiu-Jitsu, My-Jong Kung-Fu, Hsing-I Kung-Fu, Yang style Tai-Chi-Chuan, Muay Thai, Kali, Kenjutsu and Kickboxing.
Come and visit one of our clubs. You’re sure to find something to enjoy!
For further information about some of the styles of martial arts we teach, please browse the following Wikipedia links:
Karate | Jiu-Jitsu | Tai-Chi | My Jong Law Horn | Hsing I | I Chaun | Kenjutsu | Chi-Kung | Mauy Thai | Kali
- A Tribute to Sensei Mike Brown – A Martial Arts LegendWe mourn the loss of Sensei Mike Brown, a powerful martial artist and a deeply caring person. His dedication and resilience continue to inspire the Snow Tiger Martial Arts Association community. Continue reading
- Follow up! Mastering the Art: CJC Technical Skills Clinic with Sensei Magwood and Sensei LangevinDive into the insights shared by Sensei Greg Magwood and Sensei Terry Langevin during their captivating CJC Technical Skills Clinic, focusing on crucial “where do I go from here” moments in Jiu-Jitsu flows. Learn about new transitions and creative approaches, and explore the memorable moments captured in our fantastic photo gallery. Continue reading
- Reviving Martial Arts Connections: A Memorable Weapon Defense Seminar with Sensei Van ExanJoin us as we dive into Sensei Dan Van Exan’s enlightening seminar on weapon defense techniques and legalities, hosted by Trent Valley Karate & Jiu-Jitsu. Explore the exciting world of martial arts adaptation and the importance of community connections, all while learning invaluable self-defense skills from an expert with an impressive background. Continue reading
- Discover the Power of Tai Chi: A Gentle Way to Stay Fit at Frankford United ChurchDiscover the transformative power of Tai Chi with Sensei Bev Leonard’s classes every Monday at Frankford United Church. Experience improved muscle strength, flexibility, and pain relief in a supportive environment. Suitable for all ages and fitness levels, join us on this gentle journey to health and wellness. Continue reading
- Master the Art of Canadian Jiu-Jitsu: CJC Technical Skills Clinic with Sensei Magwood and Sensei LangevinDive into the world of Canadian Jiu-Jitsu with renowned 6th Dan instructors, Sensei Greg Magwood and Sensei Terry Langevin, as they lead an insightful seminar on CJC Technical Skills, Upright and Lock Skills from the CJC Black Belt Exam Curriculum. Learn from the best, refine your skills, and take your martial arts journey to new heights! Continue reading
- A Tribute to Sensei Mike Brown – A Martial Arts Legend
- Follow up! Mastering the Art: CJC Technical Skills Clinic with Sensei Magwood and Sensei Langevin
- Reviving Martial Arts Connections: A Memorable Weapon Defense Seminar with Sensei Van Exan
- Discover the Power of Tai Chi: A Gentle Way to Stay Fit at Frankford United Church
- Master the Art of Canadian Jiu-Jitsu: CJC Technical Skills Clinic with Sensei Magwood and Sensei Langevin
- Canadian Jiu Jitsu Council to Host Free Technical Seminar for CJC Members
- New Grading Board Director!
- November 19th – 20th, Jiu Jitsu Weekend Seminar
- Canadian Jiujitsu Council – Black Belt Grading Examinations
- October 15th 2022, Open Jiu Jitsu Seminar