Snow Tiger Martial Arts is a is an association of affiliated Martial Arts Clubs throughout Eastern and Central Ontario, stretching from Peterborough to Kingston, and Bancroft to Picton.
We provide instruction in variety of Martial Arts styles and systems for you to enjoy including Chito-Ryu Karate, Canadian Jiu-Jitsu, My-Jong Kung-Fu, Hsing-I Kung-Fu, Yang style Tai-Chi-Chuan, Muay Thai, Kali, Kenjutsu and Kickboxing.
Come and visit one of our clubs. You’re sure to find something to enjoy!
For further information about some of the styles of martial arts we teach, please browse the following Wikipedia links:
- Eight Pieces of Silk Sectional Archive now AvailableI am happy to announce the newest addition to the Magwood’s Martial Arts Sectional Archives. Eight Pieces of Silk Chi Kung Form. The archive includes all eight sections of the set filmed from multiple directions with instruction as well as a full guided follow along of the entire form. Cost for unlimited access to the archive is $35 for non members and $25 for current members of the the online program. Payments can be made via etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org using the password martialarts. or via cheque mailed to: Greg Magwood 771 Scotch Settlement Rd. Madoc,ON K0K 2K0 Eight Pieces of … Continue reading
- May Update, Magwood’s Martial Arts Online TrainingMagwood’s Martial Arts May Update Update Don’t forget to sign up for May’s Classes. What’s new for May? Wednesday Kung Fu Zoom Classes are now being offered as a morning program9:30 to 10:00am Hsing I Chuan (Returning Fist Form #1)10:00 to 10:30am Seven Star Praying Mantis (Sahp Bhat Sau Set) As usual all Zoom Classes will be uploaded to the anytime training archive for those who can’t join us for the live classes and review of lessons. Full Study Historical Weapons CoursesAll the Zoom Classes on the topic as well as the Full Sectional ArchiveFrom the ground up. Foundational skills, … Continue reading
- Free Online Children’s and Youth Martial Arts Classes for JanuaryCHILDREN’S AND YOUTH ONLINE TRAINING Kids are home from school again. Keeping active is a challenge. Rosie and I (and sometimes the cats) are keeping busy and having fun by challenging ourselves to a martial arts workout every week. We would like to invite you to join us if you like. So for the month of January I will post our workouts for any one who wants to have some fun and get in a workout. This weeks theme is fours. We look at the four main kicks, punches and blocks and have some fun mixing them up. Get off the … Continue reading
- Magwood’s Martial Arts Online Classes Jan 2021Magwood’s Martial Arts January Update Update Welcome to 2021! I hope we can see some return to in person classes this year. In the meantime I will continue to develop and improve the online training. I will be sending out the links for January’s ’s classes over the weekend of Jan. 2nd and 3rd. If you have not renewed your membership for January please send your payment in as soon as possible so I can send you the Jan. links. Live Zoom Classes will resume again on January 5th. Children’s and Youth Class time changing. I have learned that many … Continue reading
- Online Classes November Update Magwood’s Martial Arts. (revised)Magwood’s Martial Arts November Update, Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions all November’s training will be online only. Online Learning is available as both Scheduled Live Interactive Classes using the Zoom platform and recored lessons on the Anytime Training Lesson Archive (hosted by LifeTales). The live Zoom classes are posted to the LifeTales archive on the same day as the classes.. With online training scheduling and location will not stop anyone from being able to participate. Give the online classes a try! New Sample Lesson ArchiveI have created a sample archive on LifeTales. This archive has a sample of each of … Continue reading
- Eight Pieces of Silk Sectional Archive now Available
- May Update, Magwood’s Martial Arts Online Training
- Free Online Children’s and Youth Martial Arts Classes for January
- Magwood’s Martial Arts Online Classes Jan 2021
- Online Classes November Update Magwood’s Martial Arts. (revised)
- November Update Magwood’s Martial Arts
- October Online Training Schedule Magwood’s Martial Arts
- Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Internal Martial Arts Sample Class
- Magwood Martial Arts – October Update
- Online Sword Lessons