Snow Tiger Martial Arts is a is an association of affiliated Martial Arts Clubs throughout Eastern and Central Ontario, stretching from Peterborough to Kingston, and Bancroft to Picton.
We provide instruction in variety of Martial Arts styles and systems for you to enjoy including Chito-Ryu Karate, Canadian Jiu-Jitsu, My-Jong Kung-Fu, Hsing-I Kung-Fu, Yang style Tai-Chi-Chuan, Muay Thai, Kali, Kenjutsu and Kickboxing.
Come and visit one of our clubs. You’re sure to find something to enjoy!
For further information about some of the styles of martial arts we teach, please browse the following Wikipedia links:
- October Online Training Schedule Magwood’s Martial ArtsMagwood’s Martial Arts Online Live Zoom Platform Group Classes October 2020 Starting October 6th 2020 Tuesday Morning 9:30 to 10:15am – Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Internal Marital Arts 11:00 to 11:30am – Traditional Weapons Study (Double Edge Sword) Tuesday Evening 6:30 to 7:00pm – Children’s and Youth Martial Arts 7:00 to 7:45pm – Fighter Fit Wednesday Evening 7:00pm – Kung Fu, Hsing I Chuan (12 Animals Study) 7:30pm – Kung Fu, My Jong Law Horn Pai (Tam Tuey Study) Thursday Morning 9:30am – Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Internal Martial Arts 11:00am – Traditional Weapons Study (Staff) Thursday After … Continue reading
- Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Internal Martial Arts Sample ClassNewly Posted Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Internal Martial Arts sample class on the Magwood’s Martial Arts YouTube Channel. Head over to YouTube to check it out. Please feel free to subscribe to the channel while you are there. https://youtu.be/QHjjUvXwpas
- Magwood Martial Arts – October UpdateMagwood’s Martial Arts October Update October’s training will be online only. *Free Week of Zoom Lessons!*Trying something new can be intimidating so I am offering the last week ofSeptember’s lessons as a free trial for those who would like to give it atry. Please reply to this message or (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I will sendyou the links for the Virtual Dojo for Sept 29th to Oct 1st. You can tryout any classes you want. You can pass on the September Zoom Class Link toanyone you think may enjoy giving some classes a try. I have been working hard developing and delivering … Continue reading
- Online Sword LessonsSword Lesson Anyone? Magwood’s Marital Arts is offering Double Edge sword lessons as part of our online training. You know you want an excuse to play with a sword! Here is the first class in our online study of the double edge sword. Live weekly classes and anytime training archive. Come and join our rapidly growing online martial arts family. https://youtu.be/K8UAr-8OliU https://www.magwoodsmartialarts.com/online-classes
- Arthritis in the Hands SeminarI hate it when people suffer like this. People with arthritis in their hands want to do everything they can but they can only do so much until the pain sets it. With my martial arts mind, I call that an attack and I have only one response to that – I go after the attacker. This is self-defence time, medically speaking. And the counter-attack is relentless. A gentleman who was working in a plant spent his shift putting product into bags and tying them up. After four hours of this, he couldn’t close his hands but he wanted to … Continue reading
- October Online Training Schedule Magwood’s Martial Arts
- Chi Kung, Tai Chi and Internal Martial Arts Sample Class
- Magwood Martial Arts – October Update
- Online Sword Lessons
- Arthritis in the Hands Seminar
- Magwood’s Martial Arts September Update
- Kai Shin Karate Black Belt Examination Results
- Seminar! To Hurt and to Heal
- Fwd: [Fwd: OUMA Newsletter – COVID-19 Re-Opening]