Snow Tiger Martial Arts is a is an association of affiliated Martial Arts Clubs throughout Eastern and Central Ontario, stretching from Peterborough to Kingston, and Bancroft to Picton.
We provide instruction in variety of Martial Arts styles and systems for you to enjoy including Chito-Ryu Karate, Canadian Jiu-Jitsu, My-Jong Kung-Fu, Hsing-I Kung-Fu, Yang style Tai-Chi-Chuan, Muay Thai, Kali, Kenjutsu and Kickboxing.
Come and visit one of our clubs. You’re sure to find something to enjoy!
For further information about some of the styles of martial arts we teach, please browse the following Wikipedia links:
- Sensei Bob GrabowskiOur martial arts family recently suffered a great loss. On Monday, June 15 Sensei Bob Grabowski passed away. Sensei Grabowski was the first student at Sensei Bob and Bev Leonard’s Trent Valley Karate Dojo. After much hardcore “old school” training, Sensei Grabowski became the Dojo’s first Karate Black Belt. Sensei Grabowski also graded to Black Belt in Jiu Jitsu on April 10, 1988, in front of a Grading Board headed by Shihan Ron Forrester, the Father of Canadian Jiu Jitsu and one of the most important Jiu Jitsu practitioners in the world. Sensei Grabowski was the ideal Black Belt candidate … Continue reading Read more
- Sensei Bob Grabowski
- Magwood’s Martial Arts Online Zoom Platform Group Classes June 2020
- OUMA Newsletter – COVID-19 Recovery Edition
- A Small Problem – OUMA is a Solution
- Fwd: OUMA Newsletter – COVID-19
- Older… But Not Weaker
- Online Class Feed Schedule May 2020
- Past the Violence
- Really Slow Tai Chi
- Live Feed Classes April 27th to 30th